A home for the things I think are worthy of sharing. Will largely be photography based.

Focus on imaging – cameraworld prices

More Focus on imaging 2012 prices – this time cameraworld,nothing I want is V cheap.

Click on images for a larger picture.

Sigma lens prices - cameraworld

Advertisements

8 responses

1. Radek

Hi there,
    Do you know the price of the nikkor 24-70 f2.8? I mean price at the show??:)
    I was thinkin to go but for me its a 200+ miles trip… :-/
    I was also thinkin about wacom intuos5 medium tablet? Do you have any price info?
    Will be grateful for any info?
    Thanks.
    R.W

March 7, 2012 at 9:08 am

2. Daf

That’s the exact lens I was going for – I was disappointed.
    (Is in the pictures but they seem to have been resized – boo)

Jacobs had it for £1189, CameraWorld for ~ £1230
    Which is only £10 cheaper than Wex price: http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/prod603.html

Wacom 5 – ha – even though I wasn’t planning to get one – that’s the only thing I bought!
    Show deal was getting the free wireless kit.
    My small was £166 + wireless kit.
    I THINK the Medium was £329 + wireless kit.

Hope that helps.

March 7, 2012 at 9:17 am

• Radek

Many thanks!! 🙂
      I was thinkin to go there just to get a lens and intuos5 🙂 but the trip will cost me around £80, so I better save this money for spyder 4 elite 😉
      Hmm what else I was thinkin of to get there…. maybe kata 220PL bagback.
      The main reason was to go there and play with nikon d800 and the d4 but Im going to nikon roadshow soon so will play with cameras over there 🙂
      And about the lens… 24-70, I have seen one at one of the UK airports for £1149 😉

March 7, 2012 at 11:23 am

3. Daf

Updated the pictures – click on them for larger picture.

March 7, 2012 at 9:44 am

4. Radek

What about intuos5? is it good? I hope they make any progress with pen nibs so they will last longer 🙂

March 7, 2012 at 11:25 am

5. Daf

Afraid I’ve only had a very short go with it and this is my 1st tablet so I have no frame of reference. I’m still scrolling by picking up and moving – ha!

You get a set of spare nibs in the pen holder:
    5-standard
    1-Flex nib
    3-hard
    Page 10 of the manual : http://www.wacom.eu/_bib_user/dealer/man_int5_en.pdf

March 7, 2012 at 12:12 pm

6. Daf

PS This is the stand I bought the Wacom from : http://www.1stcameras.com/
    They didn’t have any Nikon Lenses – only Sigma + Canon.
    Their website wacom prices are currently just like the show + include the wireless kit. They only had the Pen + touch variety.

March 7, 2012 at 12:20 pm

7. Radek

Thanks m8 🙂
    Thanks for this link! Im happy man now because I can get git with free wireless kit :-DDD
    Ps. This will be mine first tablet as well so I hope I will be very happy with it 🙂

March 7, 2012 at 12:58 pm