A blog post about me!
…. well kind of.
I took some jewellry photos for my friend Ellie a few years ago and as she’s back into it and blogging – has done a blog about yours truly – Check out Ellie’s Jewellery blog here.
Lighting stuff like jewellery can be tricky. Stuff you have to keep an eye on:
- White Balance – be sure everything is of the right colour. A Grey card helps.
- White background is light, but
- Silver Jewellery is still visible and shinning, or
- If on Black – contrast is sufficient.
- You don’t see obvious light source reflections (soften them using something like a light tent).
- You don’t see reflections of yourself/kit/room
Will do a post about it and light tents etc sometime, but this is just a quickie for now.
Oh and go buy Ellie’s lovely enamel/silver jewellery. (My sister has had one of her necklaces in the past 🙂 )